Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home!

Family Photo at the Cliffs of Moher.
Our trip to Ireland was a success! It was challenging at times, but well worth the efforts overall! We had a great time seeing some of the sights while entertaining a toddler. The people in Ireland were so friendly and accommodating to a wee lad. Next time we'll have to go so Ethan remembers!We couldn't have done it without Gram and Gramps though...boy was it helpful to be 4 against 1 at restaurants, in the car, and well, basically everywhere! I know they LOVED every minute with their grandson! Ethan is still having some issues sleeping through the night since we've been back. He's been rising a bit earlier (4am and then 5:30am) so hopefully his sleep schedule will go back to normal soon! I realized that I experience "jet lag" EVERY time I work a night shift and therefore the time change and lack of sleep was so familiar to me that I coped with it just fine. Owen on the other hand now knows how I feel after a night shift and can't get mad when I do something stupid or can't keep my eyes open while watching TV! It was pretty funny that most nights everyone went to bed BEFORE Ethan and I, since he was on "ETHAN TIME" and staying up til 1am Ireland time, which was 7pm US time. Owen even said, "Well, buddy I didn't think this day would come for another 18yrs or so, but your dad is going to bed before you!" I will post some pictures soon, but I have almost 1000 to sort through! It might be a bit later...!

No comments:

Post a Comment