Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The bags are packed....

And we're ready to go! Today is the big day! We fly to Ireland tonight! Let the adventure begin! We have made a few plans, but overall, we're just going to go with the flow. If you don't expect much you can't be disappointed, right? I know we will NOT regret this trip! So many thanks to Gram and Gramps who have been preparing for us to come by gathering not one, but two pack n' plays, (called travel cots there), a stroller, and possibly a high chair! They have been calling to confirm our reservations as well. Thanks a bunch. I can honestly say we would not be able to do this without you guys! Say a little prayer for us if you get a chance, especially that the snuffy nose that Ethan woke up with doesn't turn into an ear infection... On another note, Ethan has become VERY fond of balls, especially the golf ball. (Daddy is so proud)! Yep, he carries the golf ball, chases the golf ball, and cries when I wont let him have it in bed with him. He calls balls "gaga." So at least we know what he wants when he says that. He continues to furniture surf, and stands alone. He will take about 2 steps from the chair to mom or dad with lots of encouragement, not solo, yet. I didn't walk til 16 months and I'm not sure about Owen...I'm in no hurry! I'll leave you with an Irish blessing (straight from google) May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields and, Until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand. Oh, and upon our return look for postings of Ethan's 1 year photo shoot by the ever so talented Angela Oberdeck of Bright Eyes Photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment