Friday, August 9, 2013

Ethan @ 3.5

Ethan will be 3.5 soon! Time for some highlights on him.
-plays creatively and more independently with his toys. He still loves mommy or daddy to play with him too but I find him talking and making up stories while I'm loading the dishwasher and such. 
-loves watching product reviews (during the limited "phone time" he gets) on the YouTube app on my phone. True story. I bet you know NO other kid that does this! He mostly watches the same Asian man or woman opening packages of lightening McQueen or hot wheels or something random.
-sings  a lot! Sometimes real songs other times just nonsense. He also has a signature booty shake move. 
-eats a variety if foods and is picky somedays
-loves "constructions" playing in dried beans with his trucks
-pronounces "b" like "v". I am "Devvie"
-uses the potty and how he stands to pee! (sometimes)
- makes up words and songs
- asks about what letter, number, time of day it is
- naps in the afternoon and then goes to bed around 9 or 9:30
- always loves to cuddle with mommy (love. little. boys.)
-whenever Ethan sees a toy he wants I tell him to add it to him list for Christmas. So now instead of asking he just sees something he wants and says "I want that for Christmas!" 
-every car ride at least once I hear "airplane" yelled from the backseat as he spots one in the sky. 
-favorite color is green, favorite tv show dinosaur train and bubble guppies, Thomas, favorite food probably chocolate, but also eats a lot of fruit and sunbutter and jelly sandwiches. 
-quotes the things he hears on the shows he watches. Most recently from Thomas he says "oh, sorry boss" to me when he bumps into me or accidentally spills something. It's pretty darn cute! 
Those are all for now. But I will think of more I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment