Thursday, August 15, 2013
Who knew
I'd get so much attention at Costco!? Background to that statement. Yesterday Laura and I spent the day together. First went to pirates cove, back to our house for some lunch and a showing of Cars 2 while Gavin took a nap. Laura's husband was going to be home late and Owen was traveling overnight so we decides to take all the children to get our Costco lists fulfilled. Laura's baby was sleeping so she took him in one cart. I put Gavin in the Ergo and pushed Jacob, Audrey, and Ethan in another. I didn't realize I'd get so many sympathy looks!! One sample lady commented, "are they all yours?" And the receipt man also commented "oh, 3 boys and 1 girl" It didn't help that Ethan was overtired and crying most of the shopping trip. Logistically it wouldn't be possible to have those 4 kids in one family since Ethan and Audrey are only 6 months apart. It certainly made me appreciate families with 4 small kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment