In other news I finally decided on a new camera! After much research and debating on whether to get a DSLR or a point and shoot (P&S) I chose a Canon G15 P&S. I will also be taking an online class that will teach me how to maximize the P&S to the fullest. This camera has a lot of modes that allow for some creativity but it is also light and fairly compact compared to DSLRs. So, for the time being, I'll get to know this camera and then down the road, probably when the warranty runs out in 3 years I'll probably take the plunge to DSLR. So far, I like the quality of this one!
Ethan makes me laugh everyday, and here are 2 things he said today. First, on our way to the sitters house I look in my mirror to see Ethan using his hands like binoculars, looking out the window saying, "I'm looking for a skunk...." in all seriousness. hahaha! Now it was in an area that we do often smell a skunk, so for him to remember that is pretty amazing as well. Then this evening while eating dinner he turns to me and says, "So, mom, how was your day?" in the cutest, serious and sincere way. He was actually interested to hear about my day. Made me giggle. Then I went on to tell him that I saw some patients and gave them some medicine and his eyes lite up and he said, "So you made those people feel better! Good job, mommy!" =)
No comments:
Post a Comment