Saturday, August 17, 2013

PLANES!

When I saw the trailer for Disney Planes way back when I thought to myself "oh, that will be PERFECT for Ethan's first movie in the theatre." Owen agreed but wanted to go as well. Today was that day! Dropped off Gavin with a sitter and took Ethan to the new AMC theatre that we had never been to (and it opened about when Ethan was born)! All in all it was VERY fun. Ethan was glued to the big screen from the moment we walked in. His first movie experience was complete with a "kids pack" which included popcorn, fruit snacks, and a drink. BONUS the "date" totaled $9.75 (+ the cost of the babysitter)thanks to the movie passes Owen got as a gift and the concession credit he won at Subway. (When I saw the prices I remember why we don't go to the movies!) $5 for a small soft drink?! Whaaaa? 
Before. 
During. 

After. 
Happy. 
Wearing aviators?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment