The boys and I went to Gigi and Papa Johns house Friday when I realized Owen would be busy with a softball tournament and golf outing this weekend. My parents church had a church picnic on Saturday where Ethan had a snow cone (guess what color?), saw a clown who made him a pirate sword balloon, and colored an airplane. Gavin enjoyed his first taste of pulled pork and inhaled it! He eats A LOT in general. Ethan found Easter eggs in my parents basement and politely insisted on Gigi filling the eggs with candy and hiding them. Ethan likes celebrating Easter any chance he can.

BLUE
Ate the whole plum.
Easter in August!
Ready for bed. Gavin unfortunately woke up before the sun this morning and I had to do the classic drive him around so he falls back to sleep so everyone else in the house can stay or go back to sleep until a more reasonable waking hour. The joys of parenting....




No comments:
Post a Comment