Owen plays softball on Monday and Tuesday nights in the summer. The boys and I try to make it to cheer on daddy on Tuesdays. If there is a playground at the ball field and its a 6:30 start and not cold or raining we
really try to go. Tonight was a perfect night! We cheered for the team but daddy was out due to a pulled hammy that he got during last night's game. Ouch. The boys naturally enjoyed the playground!
True story-Ethan walked right into one of the playground structures as he was running away from a huge flying cicada eating bug. He gets his clumsiness from me so, I couldn't help but laugh as I was making sure he was ok. Soooooo totally my offspring! I will wait for the day he falls UP the stairs. Been there done that...
In other news Gavin's red rash is for the most part gone. The remaining "spots" have turned from red to bruise-looking brown. He is no worse for the wear and had a good day today
at Ang's.
No comments:
Post a Comment